Monday, October 3, 2016

In the Jungle, the Mighty Jungle!






So as the title might suggest, my companion and I spent some good quality time in the depths of the Filipino forests this week! We actually were trying to locate a member family and a former investigator that seemingly lived in the middle of nowhere. Well, after some hours had transpired and our lovely legs were adequately caked with mud we miraculously found both of them! After visiting with each, I thought to myself how God really does guide us to people we need to teach. The jungles here are so beautiful despite the treacherous paths. Similarly, we must sometimes transcend the trials and struggles we all experience here on earth to simply enjoy the beauty and wonder of the world in which we live. As we do this, I know that we can gain strength to overcome any hard things that we are experiencing. With gratitude comes blessings, right? Whether in the evergreens woods of Seattle or the tropical jungles of the Philippines, evidence of God's love is there.



Word of the Week: muddy -- maputik Ex: My legs are so maputik!

No comments:

Post a Comment