Monday, May 30, 2016

Kids Will Be Kids

In all of my areas so far, this one is the most populated with plenty of kids always playing wherever we go. Well, I guess it's been a while since an American missionary has been assigned here because the children are always shocked to see a real-life "barbie" walking in their midst. Just this last week we had an experience where we were trying to find someone and before my companion and I knew it, we gained 25 more little companions, all eager to follow us wherever we went. It was definitely a sight. Now I feel like I know what it's like to be a Pied Piper haha. Although, what I love about the kids here is that they are always so genuinely happy. Despite any hard circumstances they have, their resilience is incredible to me. I know that the Restored Gospel helps families and can change lives. Just like the children followed me, we too must follow our Savior, Jesus Christ. 

Word of the Week: Lumapit -- come closer/draw unto Ex: I like to lumapit to chocolate icecream!





No comments:

Post a Comment