Monday, September 28, 2015

It's a Missionary Eat Dog World Out There

Eating dog! Ignore the sunburn and general sweat haha
Well as you can see by the title, I did truly consumed dog this last week! I didn't know what it was at first when I was eating it. Honestly, I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier haha. It wasn't actually too bad. It tasted kinda like a spongier version of beef. Now, when I come back home, will I have a deep desire to cook up the neighborhood Fido? Haha...no. But it's definitely one of those experiences that'll be fun to tell others.

One of our investigators taking my blood pressure. 110/70!
While one of the sisters was sick, I stayed home with her all day. To make effective use of my time, I challenged myself to read the Book of Mormon in its entirely. Even though it took me about 8 hours, I finished it! This experience helped me better see the overall themes of the importance of obedience and continually stripping ourselves of pride in order to recognize that our true power lies in our divine Heavenly Father. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. My testimony of it is as simple as that! If you've ever wanted to know more about it, just begin reading it and I promise you that as you pray to God, He will manifest the truthfulness of it to you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment