Monday, August 8, 2016

Every cloud has a spiritual lining!



I love the clouds here! I don't know if I've already said that before, but it's going to be one of the things I miss when I go home. Once one of the typhoons comes through, the clouds afterwards are very majestic and dynamic. This scenario was somewhat similar to our week. Since transfer day, Sister Grant and I experienced being punted many times and even some of our progressing investigators were struggling. After church was finished, our week seemed pretty difficult so far. However, when we went out to work we were able to find two new families who were sincerely interested in our message.  I’ve realized each time we endure trials, it’s usually because God is preparing us to receive blessings greater than that of the hardship. I know that our ability to endure joyfully will help us become more like our loving Heavenly Father, creator of all of us...and the clouds! 


Word of the Week: ulap --- cloud Ex: That ulap over there looks like a fish!




No comments:

Post a Comment