Monday, July 11, 2016

This week has been brought to you by...McDonald's!



I had a special week in that, twice, I got to go to Olongapo for a mission leadership council and a multi-zone conference, featuring Elder Ardern who is the President of the Philippines area. And of course, as long as we were in the city, the local McDonald's seemed to be filled constantly with missionaries. Although, I still have yet to try the fried chicken with rice dish that they offer here. However, I was also very spiritually filled at our inspired conferences. Elder Ardern is from New Zealand and I love listening to him, not just for his accent, but also his council to us. One quick thing I'll share -- he said that our journal should be filled with precious and sacred experiences. I'm proud that I've been able to write each day in my own journal, but aside from my doodles and other commentary on trivial matters, I'll try to record more of those special experiences that I've been able to have. I encourage each of you to do the same. In 10, 20 or even 30 years, I promise you it will become a sacred record for you. 




Word of the Week Samoan Edition: Palagi -- white person Ex: Sister Morgan is the coolest palagi that you'll meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment