Monday, March 14, 2016

Things are heating up!







Both the work and the weather are heating up! Being from Seattle, I've always been fundamentally opposed to using an umbrella, especially for sunny days. Although now, I've realized how much a necessity it is here. From beating away drunk men and dogs to preventing sunburns, umbrella's are a wonderful invention! A thought I had this week was about opposition and why it's necessary. With some of our investigators they have many things like approval from parents, getting married or stopping addictions that they need to overcome before being baptized. I know that them being baptized is what God desires and is the correct path for them to take. I also know though that because of that, Satan does all he can to stop it. I find comfort in knowing that no matter how hard our trials are sometimes or the stumbling blocks in our lives that never seem to end, through the Atonement of Christ and knowledge of His plan, that great day will come where are things are made right and we will become perfect. Missionary work is real and powerful and I'm grateful to be a part of it, even if that means using an umbrella :)

Word of the Week: Pangangailangan -- need (noun) Ex:My biggest pangangailangan is chocolate. Always. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish I could teleport a whole bunch of chocolate to you right now!!!

    ReplyDelete