Monday, June 22, 2015

The Rap Master

This week has been wonderful! I thought I'd combine my two superior skills of Tagalog and rapping and drafted a Tagalog rap all about missionary work in class. Everybody enjoyed it and it actually helped to remember grammar and other vocab words. I also memorized the entire first vision (Joseph Smith History 1: 16-17) sa Tagalog! It took a lot of brain power and pacing up and down the halls but I can do it! 

As part of our time here, we sometimes do service in the morning, which usually consists of cleaning the classroom buildings. This last week I got to vacuum the edges and use the backpack vacuum. I felt like I was staring in Ghostbusters the entire time. 


Lately, I've been reading the book, "Jesus the Christ" by James E. Talmage. I would highly recommend it to everyone who desires to learn more about the purpose and life of the Savior. Overall, life at the MTC is going well and I'm super excited to leave for the Philippines in just about 3 weeks!

Word of the Week: Magsisi - Repent 


1 comment:

  1. Love it!! I wish you had a picture of Ghostbuster Audrey!!

    ReplyDelete