Tuesday, January 5, 2016

It's a new dawn...it's a new day...it's a new year for me!

Well, New's Years in the Philippines is definitely much maingay (louder) than back home. Everyone goes their hearts out in buying the sketchiest, craziest fireworks and then proceed to start World War III. Especially right after the countdown, we just looked outside at all the big, colorful fireworks that our neighbors were lighting off right outside our house. It was great to see all the excitement people have for the new year. As missionaries, we get to help people change and grow closer to Christ. Whether it be New Years or not, I know that every single person can start and continue their progression in the Gospel. We are all at different levels, but I know that through our faith and obedience, understanding will deepen and love for Him will increase. I'm excited to be a part of those people's conversions to Christ's church and I invite you to do the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment